NOTE: This recipe contains an affiliate link
This is a different way to use up leftovers from Christmas dinner, using the Tommee Tippee Quick Cook Baby Food Maker.
Unpasteurised parmesan cheese is safe to use in this dish. The heat from steaming will destroy any harmful bacteria in the same way that the process of pasteurisation does.
Turkey and Cheese Puree
- 50 g leftover turkey from your Christmas Dinner
- 75 g mashed potato leftover
- 2 tbsp cream
- 25 g parmesan cheese
- Add diced turkey, mashed potato and cream to the steamer blender and steam for 10 minutes to reheat.
- Add the parmesan cheese and blend for 3 seconds to combine.
- Steam again for a further 2 minutes to melt the cheese and finish off with a final 2-second blend.