Most of us have a bag of mixed veg in the freezer and this recipe makes a delicious sweet veggie puree that babies love!
Mixed Vegetable Puree for Baby
- 150 g carrots
- 25 g frozen peas
- 25 g frozen or canned sweetcorn
- Peel and dice the carrots and add to a saucepan with 2 tbsp water.
- Cover and cook on the hob for 15 minutes then add the peas and sweetcorn
- Cover and cook again for a further 5 minutes – you’re just warming them up
- Blend with a hand blender for up to 2 minutes till it’s smooth enough for your baby. Note peas and sweetcorn have a hard outer husk and so often require a little more blending time.