This is a quick and easy recipe perfect for little fingers. It makes a lovely lunch served with a side of bread and butter, some sliced tomato and cucumber sticks!
Courgette and Sweetcorn Fritters
- 100 g sweetcorn fresh or frozen
- 230 g courgette grated
- 1 small garlic clove crushed
- 1 egg
- 100 g onion
- 70 g self-raising flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 60 g cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Add all the ingredients except the courgette and the olive oil into a food processor and pulse until combined but not smooth.
- Add the grated courgette and mix with a spoon to combine.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and spoon in about 2 tbsp (50 g) of the fritter mixture, leaving space between them, flatten with a spatula or the back of a spoon.
- Fry for 2-3 min each side until lightly golden.