Made in one pan, this beef yakisoba noodles dish is quick and easy to make and can be whipped up in no time for your hungry little one. It’s packed full of healthy vegetables, providing lots of vitamins and minerals.
The contrast between the soft noodles and slightly crunchy vegetables is perfect for introducing a variety of textures to your little one, which is really important for challenging their eating skills.
The combination of sweet and salty is also great for introducing different flavours, which is part of children’s sensory development, and the more exposure to flavours they have, the less picky they will be.
This recipe calls for beef, however, feel free to use any protein of your choice, such as chicken or tofu.
This also makes a great leftovers lunch the next day, so keep refrigerated and reheat fully in the microwave or on the hob.
- 80 g beef sliced
- 40 g ready to wok soft noodles
- 40 g stir fry vegetables
- Dash low sodium soy sauce
- Heat some olive oil in a pan over a medium heat.
- Add the sliced beef and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add your vegetables and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add your noodles and stir through for a final 1-2 minutes until hot.
- Season with a dash of soy sauce. Serve.