This dish is a very simple pudding that uses baby rice combined with pear to make a creamy first rice pudding. Definitely one of the first weaning foods that babies love!
Baby Rice Pudding with Pear
- 1 large conference pear
- 2 tbsp Baby rice
- 2 tbsp of your baby’s usual milk
- Peel, core and dice the pear.
- Place in a microwave proof bowl, cover and microwave for aprox 3 minutes on full power to steam the pear.
- Using a stick blender, puree to remove the lumps.
- Stir through the baby rice and milk and blend again for 10 seconds to combine.